We are excited that you are ready to take the first step towards achieving affordable homeownership! Please click the questions below to find answers to our most common question. While we are not processing new applications at this time, we are encouraging everyone to go ahead and create a Home Buyer Program profile in order to be notified first once we begin processing new applications.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does my credit score need to be?
- Do I qualify for the Home Buyer Program?
- How long will the Home Buyer Program take?
- Is there a waiting list?
- If I am denied, when can I reapply?
- Where does Pensacola Habitat for Humanity build?
- Can Pensacola Habitat build on my lot?
- What’s the difference between the applicant and co-applicant?
- What is Pensacola Habitat for Humanity's mission?
- What if I have additional questions about the program?
- How do I upload documents?
- How do I upload clear documents?